Area non-profits whose focus relates to the topic of a visiting Ten Evenings author are invited to provide information about their work at an information table in the Music Hall Foyer.
We provide the table and two tickets for staffers or volunteers working the table.
Past groups include:
- Duquesne University School of Law, Tribone Center for Clinical Legal Education
- Gestalt Institute of Pittsburgh
- Women and Girl’s Foundation
- Girls Write Pittsburgh
- Gwen’s Girls
- Pennsylvanians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- Pittsburgh Action Against Rape
- Pittsburgh Psychoanalytic Center
- Society for Contemporary Craft
- The Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- The National Aviary
- Three Rivers Rowing Association